TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM LEADER - Internal Applicants only
Brentford, Greater London
Salary: £26,500pa + Performance based bonus
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Holidays: 28 days holidays including bank holidays
Verisure is a rapidly expanding company with very strong corporate background in 14 countries in Europe and around the globe. We are Europe’s leading supplier in innovative security solutions with more than 25 years of experience.
At Verisure our priority is our customers. We protect what matters most to our customers 24 hours day / 365 days a year, making sure that your safety and that of your family are not a problem. We believe in innovation as well as in our employees which is why at VERISURE we always promote from within the company and have excellent career paths.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and support operators to ensure the efficient working of Technical Support, ensuring that world class customer service is undertaken in compliance with protocols and procedures on inquiries about technical issues and resolve queries in a short amount of time
- Motivate the team by keeping a high level of quality and productivity, ensuring world class service always.
- Assisting the supervisor in shift planning, monitor attendance and time keeping.
- Responsible for quality feedback and coaching of team members.
- Ensuring all KPIs and SLA’s are achieved and communicating previous day’s and month’s performance with the team.
- Managing any performance issue, provide training and encourage team to achieve optimum service quality.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports, conducting monthly knowledge test for the team.
- Individual performance and encouragement meetings
- Conducting Ad-hoc activities
- Must have 18 months’ experience of supervising/leading a team in a busy and challenging environment
- Proven working experience with leading and motivating a team
- Strong customer servicing skills and good interpersonal skills including the ability to act with tact, sensitivity and diplomacy with a technical mindset
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to lead by example, learn and be adaptable to changes in procedures and technology with strong communication skills
- Proactive with the ability to take timely decisions under pressure and work effectively under pressure
- Perk box discounts and Pension Scheme.
- Employee alarm discount programme after completion of Probation period.
- Free Fruits, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate.
- Career Progression performance based
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) increasing to 30 (incl. bank holidays) after a year’s service.