We are looking for a trainer and assessor who is field based with the experience and drive to deliver outstanding quality. Do you have the experience training? Coordinating a small but effective team? Working to targets? Helping others improve? Field based team all working together as one? Then this role is for you!
South London (KT, SW, CR, BR and SE postcodes) – Field Based Trainer
Salary: £22,000 per year + Bonus
Working hours: Mon - Fri 40 hours per week. Holidays: 28 days. This includes bank holidays
Our Mission: To ensure the quality of our all our installations for our growing business, growing by 1000 customer per month – that’s one new customer every 30 seconds! Developing your own team and improving the standards we deliver installing our Smart Alarms to our customer, you will oversee every aspect, able to deliver knowledge and motivation to the installers within your regional team, on behalf of our customers. You will be raising the standards and auditing the quality of their work ensuring results. The trainer must be enthusiastic and professional, who can set the standard and inspire it in others. You will be in a dynamic team of installer trainers, who will all be working together to drive delivery of quality and continuously improve the service we are providing. You will report in to the Quality of Installation team, within the Operations department.
What you’ll be doing
- Map out, design, develop and update training content, for example new system implementation.
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
- Deliver field installation training in line with the training roadmap - system presentation, system installation and servicing.
- Deliver field installation program
- Assist the sales force with installations (with/without trainees)
- Deliver Audits on current field installers under performance review.
- Assist operations in services
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.)
- Achieve internal training feedback measures, based on training delivery and colleague knowledge
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills.
- Keep updated files with details of the trainees, installations/services made for training, evaluations result and a measure of the level reached.
Skill you will have
- Proven working experience as a Trainer with a quality / technical focus or an Installer (in house desirable)
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Ability to produce professional developmental training material
- MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint, excel, etc)
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a field-based role coordinating a regional team
- Auditing, and Quality Management experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong customer service skills
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) increasing to 30 (incl. bank holidays) after a year’s service.
- Health Insurance
- Perk box discounts and Pension Scheme
- Security of being an ‘In House Trainer’ within a company
- Company Vehicle
- Uniform, mobile phone, tablet and tools
- Employee alarm discount programme after completion of Probation period.
- Career Progression performance based.
- Free teas/coffees when training in the regional branch